I’m finishing off the rest of this blend today. Made a small pot. I actually went by Murchie’s about a week ago and had it in-shop again, and once AGAIN enjoyed it, but am disappointed that mine doesn’t taste nearly as nice. Maybe I should buy a package of their Queen Victoria teabags instead.

Only somewhat bitter today, at least. Almost enjoyable. Which may be because the tea itself included a lot of the fannings that settle to the bottom of the tin. Huh!

Perhaps I will get a box of teabags of this next time I find myself at Murchie’s. I just wish the difference in taste between the loose and the bagged wasn’t so significant.

And I’m a Doctor Who fanatic (Jon Pertwee, if you were wondering).

BC, Canada