Happy Birthday to me.

The Tea Randomizer recommended this for the occasion. I think it is an apt choice.

I don’t know what I will do when I run out of this tea. I suppose I will go on a great Hunt for my next favourite smoky tea. I have read so many great reviews, especially by Rabs. I need to look more into Black Dragon and other teas.

Mm, this is coming out as sweet and smoky today. Makes you think of barbecue sauce. …In a good way?

Still delicious. I wish I could just stay here and enjoy it all day, but you’re still expected to attend class on your birthday.

Angrboda

Oh happy birthday, AJ. :D

Tabby

Happy birthday!!

AJ

Thank you!

Comments

Angrboda

Oh happy birthday, AJ. :D

Tabby

Happy birthday!!

AJ

Thank you!

A tea-drinking transgendered Canadian, currently in the third year of university, majoring in geology (yes, “rocks and things”). I take most of my tea made straight into a mug, although occasionally if I’m not in a hurry (this isn’t often), I’ll have time to sit down with a pot or gaiwan. It’s the highlight of a good day.

My notes are pretty disjointed because I’m a fairly absent-minded individual, and I also keep a teatra.de blog for reviewing and rambling about tea books/publications.

And I’m a Doctor Who fanatic (Jon Pertwee, if you were wondering).

BC, Canada