drank Golden Yunnan by Tea Desire

Just using up the last of this. I find I rather like Yunnans, or what I’ve tasted of them so far, so I think I’ll probably try a few more from different countries in the future. I’ve still got the sample from Life in Teacup. I think they’re a pretty brilliant company overall, so I think I’ll have to add Yunnans and perhaps Keemuns to my list of things to get from them.

This one was still pretty good, considering I am not much of a fan of Tea Desire’s other teas. I made a good-sized pot of this to finish it off. My breakfast today consists of a pot of this, toast (with a bit of honey spread on it), and Train’s new CD.

A really good morning tea for those that’ve gotten sick of Assam, which can happen because it IS pretty bold. This is bold without the sharpness. Smooth.

Cofftea

Have you tried an Amber (also sometimes called Golden) Pu Erh from the Yunnan region? Not bad.

AJ

Haven’t really tried any pu-erhs in general, no. Not yet.

Comments

Cofftea

AJ

Haven’t really tried any pu-erhs in general, no. Not yet.

A tea-drinking transgendered Canadian, currently in the third year of university, majoring in geology (yes, “rocks and things”). I take most of my tea made straight into a mug, although occasionally if I’m not in a hurry (this isn’t often), I’ll have time to sit down with a pot or gaiwan. It’s the highlight of a good day.

My notes are pretty disjointed because I’m a fairly absent-minded individual, and I also keep a teatra.de blog for reviewing and rambling about tea books/publications.

And I’m a Doctor Who fanatic (Jon Pertwee, if you were wondering).

BC, Canada