drank Tower of London Blend by Harney & Sons

The dry teabag smelt SUSPICIOUSLY like Paris. Probably the “fruit and bergamot” they both share. Brewed, it smells sweeter—less tart than Paris. Probably the drupe fruit used.

In the sips, I think I definitely get some honey. A deep sweetness not tied to any fruit. I can see why it’s gotten quite a few rave reviews. This stuff’s delicious. Although I’m sipping it after eating half a bag of salty chips, which really isn’t helping the taste buds. But even through that, this is rather enjoyable.

I got it from one of those Home stores, that sells kitchen supplies and interesting knick-knacks for the home. They recently started selling loose-leaf Harney and Sons as well (the ONLY PLACE in my area that does so), however they haven’t much to choose from at the moment (English Breakfast, Earl Grey and Bangkok only). The only tea they had that I pondered trying was Bangkok. But I opted for this instead. Next time!

There’s also a definite Parisy taste in it. But still delicious.