drank Tie Guan Yin by The Jade Teapot

This is the last of this! No more tea leaves. At least I’ll get a good number of wonderful steeps out of this. It’s probably a good thing, because I’ve held onto this tea far past its prime. I just didn’t want to finish it off because I still really rather like it. And the Jade Teapot’s closed now.

I think I need to put an order in at Life in Teacup. They have a wonderful selection of Tie Guan Yins. Plus, I’ve been eyeing a few of their handsome little teacups… The one with the fish pattern mostly. Although I like the semi-glazed one they’ve just released, but I actually came home with a SET of teacups very similar to that from Value Village. I also want to order a few teas based off of the samples I got. I’d have to look up which ones… I’m forgetful when it comes to names.

I am a collector of things, it’s very bad.

But yes, the tea. A bit different from how I remembered it, but it has been a while, and it’s on the greener side of the scale, so I know it doesn’t last as long. Still, light and delicious to sip, and makes me want to break out a book to read.

Jillian

Hey, there are worse things you could be collecting. ;)

I was sad too when the Jade Teapot closed. I wish I’d gone ahead and bought this tea while I had the chance.

AJ

At least teas and teacups are small enough that it’ll take a while before I start SERIOUSLY running out of room.

I wish I’d gotten a few from them. And from the Simple Leaf.

Jillian

Yeah, I never got to try the the infamous Dawn from The Simple Leaf, which makes me a sad panda.

I’ve thought about getting some nice Yixing teaware and whatnot, but to be honest I have nowhere to put them; the boyfriend-creature already gives me a hard time about how my teas overflow their cabinet onto the counter. XD

Comments

Jillian

Hey, there are worse things you could be collecting. ;)

AJ

I wish I’d gotten a few from them. And from the Simple Leaf.

I prefer Earl Greys.