I decided I like how Tazo does mint, and since Stash was originally created by the same guy, I just figured.

I wanted the set—Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning—but no place seems to sell Christmas Morning, and only 1/5 seems to sell Christmas Eve (or at some point did, as the ‘out of stock’ signs tell me).

When I opened the box I got hit by a STRONG mint odour and was initially very worried. But it mellowed out when brewed, and sniffing it, it smells of a mellow mix of orange, cinnamon and nutmeg, with just a very small hint of mint.

It tastes of a mellow mint. I could have done five minutes, I think; I decided to test the centre of the steep-range the box gives. Just so I could simplify my next cup—go higher, or go lower. Mostly mint, with a bit of orange and almost some spices. It’s nice to curl up with.

A tea-drinking transgendered Canadian, currently in the third year of college, majoring in geology (yes, “rocks and things”). I take most of my tea made straight into a mug, although occasionally if I’m not in a hurry (this isn’t often), I’ll have time to sit down with a pot. It’s the highlight of a good day if I have time for a pot.

When I was a kid, I used to experiment by ripping open bags of Tetley’s and stuffing in extra ingredients.

I prefer Earl Grey, and a good friend of mine (who considers himself a great tea enthusiast) hates me because of it. I cannot explain his irrational hatred of bergamot.

BC, Canada