drank Marketspice by Winston's Tea Company

Had this a few times but kept forgetting to log it.

It was a present from my friend. There’s… not much information on the Winston’s Tea Company website. It smells of cinnamon and orange. Well, mostly cinnamon; the website only confirms that it contains cinnamon.

So much cinnamon.

It’s quite spicy. I’d try it with milk, but that seems kind of weird with orange. At least I’m assuming orange is the fruit I’m smelling—could actually be apple. It’s really hard to tell, I can’t pick it up much mixed with the cinnamon.

It’s certainly not an everyday tea for me. Makes me think of Christmas, though. Spice and fruit.

Cofftea

Definitely orange. Here’s more info from the original seller. http://marketspice.com/store/products/marketspice-tea-16oz-package

I agree w/ the milk. This is one spiced tea I’d never add milk too… although would be better as an iced latte. Make ice cream out of it? Darn you though, in looking for this link I found they have a lemon berry sage black tea that I now think I need. Oh well, I’ll wait for summer… would be a good lemonade substitute I think.:)

AJ

I found that site too, in my search for information. I figured it might be the source.

Latte sounds like a good idea, actually; iced would help with the overpowering cinnamon, I think.

I was inadvertently a bad influence. Wahahahah.

Cofftea

It would have happened eventually, I love that place!

MaddHatter

I thought it smelled like Christmas too!!! This is one of the constant sellers at “Winston’s” in Naniamo, and she has bags upon bags of it, and dear lord the next time I have an empty tin it is going with me to Naniamo!

Comments

Cofftea

AJ

I was inadvertently a bad influence. Wahahahah.

Cofftea

It would have happened eventually, I love that place!

MaddHatter