drank Yunnan Golden Bud by Life In Teacup

Had about a teaspoon and a half of this left, so I just threw it all into a mug and steeped it for five minutes.

There’s a nice, good Yunnan Tea smell to it. The taste is very mild, but drying on the tongue. It’s sort of a smooth bitter. I could use buttery to describe it, almost. Perhaps.

But anyways, that’s the last of that sample. Not a fan enough of Yunnan to order it. Besides, I’ve got lots of OTHER teas I would already like to buy from Life in Teacup. And many more I’d just like to grab a sample of.

Soon.