I opened this tin today to find that there was not even enough to provide a proper layer to the bottom of the tin. I let out a pathetic little sound at this. I’ve practically been rationing this since I got it. That’s quite a while ago, now—it’s getting on in age, and I really should finish it.

How will I go on once it’s done? With it’s perfect tippy golden leaves and precise ratio of smoke to tea-taste, and no charcoal, just deliciousness. I’ll have to branch out after this and find my next smoky tea. I’d like to try the rest of The O Dor’s, but I doubt I’ll find my plain perfect smoky tea there—they’ve just got a lot of interesting smoky blends with fruit.

Black Dragon?

I’m still trying to find a good tarry lapsang to taste too.

At any rate, this hit the spot this morning. Still delicious.