drank Earl Grey by Hazo

I like that this is at the top of my ‘most drunk’ category. Makes it easier to find.

Still my favourite earl grey, although I’m so low on it it is becoming painful to look at. I can only hope that, by some chance, Winner’s gets them in again, although I haven’t seen the brand in there for a very long time.

The company, from what I’ve learned, is Taiwan-based, and I think the tea base in their Earl and also in their Litchi must be Taiwan or China-grown. Definitely not Ceylon. Much darker. A bit cut up, but still delicious.

I prefer Earl Greys.