drank Troika by Kusmi Tea

After making a huge stovetop pot of traditional chai (using President’s Choice) for everyone in my family, I decided I needed to follow it up with something a little bit more mellow.

I opened this tin to find that I’ve only about a teaspoon and a half left, and was a little surprised at how sad this made me. Not to mention, I haven’t a clue what to do with the tin after save covering it with white tape or something so that I may reuse it for another tea.

As I took my first sip, I realized how much I would miss this tea. I believe I got it from AmazonV’s art contest? I think I’ll have to go and buy more. It’s not a love relationship, but it’s like a Lady Grey. And it’s very nice to relax with. Light and cheery and citrusy. It’s a little drying, but I keep sipping it.

Edit: Decided to throw the last half a teaspoon of fanning dust in with the second steep of this, to give it a little boost and to allow me to decupboard it.