drank Irish Cream by Great Wall Tea Company

Got a sample of this, and made it in my tea libre at school. Wiry little leaves, mixed with blue cornflowers and yellow sunflowers.

Taste was very mild, but distinctly buttecream icing. Light ceylon tea base. When they got it in for St. Patrick’s Day, we all sat around sniff-comparing it to the Cream Irish Breakfast, which is a mix of CTC and orthodox, plus assam and ceylon with the heavier and bolder cream. I liken that to a breakfast sweetness, and this a desert sweetness, although I like the Cream Irish Breakfast more.

A tea-drinking transgendered Canadian, currently in the third year of university, majoring in geology (yes, “rocks and things”). I take most of my tea made straight into a mug, although occasionally if I’m not in a hurry (this isn’t often), I’ll have time to sit down with a pot or gaiwan. It’s the highlight of a good day.

My notes are pretty disjointed because I’m a fairly absent-minded individual, and I also keep a teatra.de blog for reviewing and rambling about tea books/publications.

And I’m a Doctor Who fanatic (Jon Pertwee, if you were wondering).

BC, Canada