drank Earl Grey by Hazo

This’ the last of this. I could taste that it is definitely starting to go (had this a whole year!), but I will miss it dearly anyways. This was by far my favourite earl grey, and if I ever come across it again, I will snatch it up in a heartbeat.

The tin if very pretty, and the name-label is just a sticker, so I can easily just peal that off and put a white label over the logo, and use this for any tea. Hmmm. Reduce Reuse Recycle.

And I’m a Doctor Who fanatic (Jon Pertwee, if you were wondering).

BC, Canada