Was over at the Great Wall yesterday; Jen was all excited because she’d been waiting for this tea. It wasn’t even on their menu or in their system yet, but she sent me off with a sample.

It smells of peaches. Lots of peaches. Brewed dark, but tastes light. Black followed by green—the peach strongly throughout. I’m glad the rose petals I saw don’t seem to be adding any taste this time around. Leaves a mangoypeachy aftertaste. I get the green on my tongue when I sip and breathe out.

Kind of wish I’d get more of the green/black out of this. But still, I like it. Maybe it’s just my tongue today, because the flavours are a bit muddled and very light, despite looking dark.

And I’m a Doctor Who fanatic (Jon Pertwee, if you were wondering).

BC, Canada