drank Dan Cong Feng Huang by THE O DOR

The first steep of this was a very pale orange, and the taste was sharp and dry (but not unpleasant), with little fruit and more earth. This’ a very dark oolong.

Second steep is a much darker orange—very bright. The taste of this second brew is lighter and brighter, but still with similarities; notes of syrupy sweetness, like peaches. It’s not as strong as Life in Teacup’s—I definitely still like theirs better, and need to order some more—but I still like this one. It’s likable in its own way.

And I’m a Doctor Who fanatic (Jon Pertwee, if you were wondering).

BC, Canada