drank Coincidence Noir by THE O DOR

Sweet nut cream vanilla fruit. Very similar to Marco Polo, but not strawberry like that one seems to suggest—more drop fruit, I think.

The taste, so far, isn’t anything alike, though. Bright and fruity, with a vanilla sweetness.

Getting distracted by music. ♪ Down at the edge, round by the corner, close to the end, down by a river. Seasons will pass you by, I get up, I get down. ♫

There’s something nutty in here too, I think. Hazelnut? I don’t know. Hmm.

QuiltGuppy

Do you order directly with Théodor, or are you able to purchase locally? I’m interested in trying the teas, but can’t get much from the descriptions online.

AJ

Locally. There’s a store near me that specializes in just the tea company (and a bunch of “tea culture home décor” items). Yeah, I noticed the site doesn’t list ingredients. The only place you can find a list is on the actual tins themselves, and they don’t carry many pre-tinned teas. Most you have to buy by mass, the classic way.

QuiltGuppy

You must be near the Urban Tea Merchant, then, right? I ordered some Milky Oolong from them and it just came in the other week. It’s pricey to have to buy some of the larger containers to see if you like it. Nice for you that you can just get a cup of it to sample!

Hahah, yes.

Comments

QuiltGuppy

Hahah, yes.