drank Samovar Blend by Tea Desire

Bold notes of Assam and Ceylon, that mix well. Wasn’t sure how strong the Assam was going to be, so I only steeped it four minutes, but could have gone longer. It’s not bitter.

I spent the day with my aunt and family, and showed her the Tea Desire in our local mall. She picked up a matte orange Bee House teapot (two cups or so), and purchased me a tea as a present. Any I wanted, but I am terrible at making decisions on the spot, so I pointed at this one. Even though I’ve been meaning to try their Japanese Cherry. Ahwell.

This one is still nice!

Jillian

There used to be a Tea Desire in Kelowna that I’d visit often, but then it got replaced by Teaopia. So I’m glad you still have yours (not that I have anything against Teaopia but they do charge a bit more).

AJ

Yeah, there’s one I can get to—but they are more expensive.

And Tea Desire has more variety, I’ve found. Much more than is listed on their site.

Comments

Jillian

AJ

Yeah, there’s one I can get to—but they are more expensive.

I prefer Earl Greys.