I used up the rest of this today, and then stupidly tried to rip of the label so I could reuse the tin.

Didn’t go over well. I’ll have to look up some online solutions to removing stickers without leaving behind the stick.

I didn’t have enough for two tbsps—came out to one and a half—so I threw in half a tablespoon of Great Wall’s caramel black as well. Afterwards, I used almond milk instead of regular milk, and sweetened with chai.

Delicious. Almond milk doesn’t mask tea as well as regular milk, I think, so it’s got quite a bite to it. I call it Almond Caramel Chai.

I prefer Earl Greys.