drank Coconut Cheesecake Honeybush by 52teas

I did two and a half teaspoons for a cup of hot water, seven minutes, then poured it over ice. I haven’t quite gotten the hang of icing teas yet. It’s surprisingly bitter (not strong, but surprising because it’s not bitter at all when hot) on the tip of the tongue, but otherwise not very flavourful; I get a whiff of the coconut and cheesecake flavours when I breathe out. I know it’s the ice that watered it down, so I’m thinking about investing in a set of whiskey stones. I saw a set at Chapters, of all places.

A tea-drinking transgendered Canadian, currently in the third year of university, majoring in geology (yes, “rocks and things”). I take most of my tea made straight into a mug, although occasionally if I’m not in a hurry (this isn’t often), I’ll have time to sit down with a pot or gaiwan. It’s the highlight of a good day.

My notes are pretty disjointed because I’m a fairly absent-minded individual, and I also keep a teatra.de blog for reviewing and rambling about tea books/publications.

And I’m a Doctor Who fanatic (Jon Pertwee, if you were wondering).

BC, Canada