drank Lapsang Souchong by Tea Desire

Another update from the library. My aunt sent up this tea and Tea Desire’s Earl Grey. The earl grey isn’t anything special—I didn’t expect it to be—but I’m pleasantly surprised by this lapsang. It’s nice—not fantastic, but it’s not sharp and burnt like Murchie’s. She also sent up a Britta water filter with the tea. I don’t think it helps the hard aspect of the water, but it removes the chlorine smell.

It’s difficult trying to keep my virtual cupboard in order. I’ve been keeping a paper log of teas that I’ve finished/gotten, so that I can update them the next time I get a chance to go the library and log onto Steepster. But work is fun. I need to take some pictures out in the field with my Libre.