drank Creamy Nut Oolong by Teaopia

Was having trouble deciding what tea I wanted to drink, then realized that I only had about a scoop and a half left of this one, so I finished it off.

I still rather like it. It’s definitely creamy, and the nuttyness is sweet, not too strong. I kind of wish you got more of the oolong taste (it’s still present, though), since it’s sort of swamped by the others, but evaluating it in terms of the flavours added and not the base, it’s delicious. It doesn’t resteep too well—mostly because I do the first steep at three minutes anyhow—but the second steep has more of the tea coming through.

I think I’ll have to get more. When I got this, it had been my first (and only, so far) trip to Teaopia, and I went there specifically for this one—there were no others I was interested in trying. There still aren’t, really. Maybe the other flavoured oolongs.

A tea-drinking transgendered Canadian, currently in the third year of college, majoring in geology (yes, “rocks and things”). I take most of my tea made straight into a mug, although occasionally if I’m not in a hurry (this isn’t often), I’ll have time to sit down with a pot. It’s the highlight of a good day if I have time for a pot.

When I was a kid, I used to experiment by ripping open bags of Tetley’s and stuffing in extra ingredients.

I prefer Earl Grey, and a good friend of mine (who considers himself a great tea enthusiast) hates me because of it. I cannot explain his irrational hatred of bergamot.

BC, Canada