drank Creamy Nut Oolong by Teaopia

Was having trouble deciding what tea I wanted to drink, then realized that I only had about a scoop and a half left of this one, so I finished it off.

I still rather like it. It’s definitely creamy, and the nuttyness is sweet, not too strong. I kind of wish you got more of the oolong taste (it’s still present, though), since it’s sort of swamped by the others, but evaluating it in terms of the flavours added and not the base, it’s delicious. It doesn’t resteep too well—mostly because I do the first steep at three minutes anyhow—but the second steep has more of the tea coming through.

I think I’ll have to get more. When I got this, it had been my first (and only, so far) trip to Teaopia, and I went there specifically for this one—there were no others I was interested in trying. There still aren’t, really. Maybe the other flavoured oolongs.

A tea-drinking transgendered Canadian, currently in the third year of university, majoring in geology (yes, “rocks and things”). I take most of my tea made straight into a mug, although occasionally if I’m not in a hurry (this isn’t often), I’ll have time to sit down with a pot or gaiwan. It’s the highlight of a good day.

My notes are pretty disjointed because I’m a fairly absent-minded individual, and I also keep a teatra.de blog for reviewing and rambling about tea books/publications.

And I’m a Doctor Who fanatic (Jon Pertwee, if you were wondering).

BC, Canada