drank 1837 Black by TWG Tea Company

I’ve found that trying to do reviews while drinking the tea as a morning tea is a bad idea. I can’t pay attention to flavours because I’m half-awake and trying to get food into my system.

However, it smelt strongly of strawberries, followed by other, less identifiable berries. The first sip was tingling and delicious strawberry, and every time you take a very small sip it’s everywhere throughout it and trailing into the aftertaste. The tea itself isn’t passive here, though. It’s a strong tea, not sharp, Ceylon. You taste it more with larger gulps.

There’s a nice sweetness throughout. Not as strong as Marco Polo, but I’m rather liking this anyways.

I prefer Earl Greys.