drank Pu'erh Ginger (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

It did not brew inky black despite only doing one steep, but it was a short four minutes (the steeping instructions gave you a range of four to six).

First sip is a good ginger. Still pretty hot, though. I’m getting pu’erh in the smell, though.

I only did four minutes, so I can understand why this is rather soft. I like it, though. The pu’erh isn’t too strong, but there, and I like the spicy ginger.

A tea-drinking transgendered Canadian, currently in the third year of university, majoring in geology (yes, “rocks and things”). I take most of my tea made straight into a mug, although occasionally if I’m not in a hurry (this isn’t often), I’ll have time to sit down with a pot or gaiwan. It’s the highlight of a good day.

My notes are pretty disjointed because I’m a fairly absent-minded individual, and I also keep a teatra.de blog for reviewing and rambling about tea books/publications.

And I’m a Doctor Who fanatic (Jon Pertwee, if you were wondering).

BC, Canada