drank Vanilla Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

4-7 minutes seems like an /awful long/ steeping parameter for an oolong. I did four minutes anyhow, and just as expected, the tea came out tasting a tad stewed. It was a strong, slightly cloudy yellow.

But the hint of vanilla is very nice. I’m not quite sure what the lemon myrtle adds… I don’t taste a citrus, although the vanilla is almost zesty?

A bit like buttercream frosting. And pouchong.

Second Steep, Five Minutes: Less creamy vanilla, and I’m definitely getting citrus in this. Lemony oolong. It’s present in the smell as well. Pouchong’s less stewed tasting, as it’s weaker overall, but still strong enough to back up the lemon citrus. Very Pledgy.

Third Steep, ~10 Minutes: Let this one get away from me. Forgot about it for a bit. Ten minutes, I think. Got a strong citrus taste, tea, a bit too astringent. My fault.