drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

This just smells so delicious and it tastes like heaven. I really should have gotten more. There wasn’t much left when I picked it up, and I’d already picked out three other teas, so I only got 25 grams of this. Next year I think I’ll get the tin. This deserves a permanent tin.

The smell is nutmeg and pumpkin. It’s not overflowing cinnamon as some spiced teas can be. It smells like spiced pumpkin pie, and it’s not a fake taste when you sip it. The spices aren’t too strong, so I like it without milk. The spices aren’t overall strong enough to stand milk very well, if you make it the traditional chai way, I mean. Just have to make it stronger next time I do that.