Hmm, I’m still the only person to review this tea so far. It’s sad that Atlanta seems to have so few Steepsterites.

Anyway, I’ve reviewed this tea three times before. It’s a coarse and cheap flavored Ceylon that’s better served over ice. Bright green apple flavor and mild black tea.

momo

every time you review something from YDFM I remember I really need to go back and look at the teas. I’m always in school at the times I think would be good/delay-free for having to travel 1/4 of 285 and back, haha

Tabby

Ugh, I hate 285. I don’t blame you. And don’t even think about going on a weekend. That place is slammed on the weekends.

Comments

momo

Tabby