drank Plum by Adagio Teas

This is my all-time favorite tea, hands down. There is something just deeply soothing to me about it. I catch myself sniffing my canister of it because it smells so delicious. I can’t say the taste is pure plum, though. I think there’s a hint of vanilla and something else. I just can’t get enough of it.
It’s a real shame they don’t make it anymore… I guess other people didn’t find it as amazing as I did. I’m glad I got a pound of it before it was all gone!

Decatur, GA