After getting another tea tasting e-mail from Teavivre (which I’m very excited about), I realized I need to clear out some space in the tea cabinet. I still have a few tidbits to finish up from my previous Teavivre sampling, so I’m starting with this one.

I had forgotten how much I like this oolong. I’m always a little hesitant with this variety, even if it’s flavored, but this tea reminds that I need to be more open-minded. It’s floral with a smooth mouthfeel. There’s no harshness or bitterness in it. And it isn’t heavy on that nutty oolong flavor that I’m still getting used to.

Decatur, GA