drank Passion by Tazo

This is my favorite tea by Tazo. It brews up deep red and smells delicious. Like citrus, hibiscus and something else that’s wonderful. It has a very strong flavor, which is something I look for, and tastes even better cold. I love it iced! I just wish I could get it in loose form instead of bagged.

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA