drank Guanabana by Adagio Teas

Nothing but love, love, love for guanabana! I need to get myself a big tin of this. It does taste very exotic in a way that’s hard to describe. There is a sort of strawberry-ish flavor, and definitely some citrus, but otherwise… this is just a tea you have to try to understand. It’s a favorite for me, and my friends really like it, too. Last time I made tea at a friend’s house, everyone ended up drinking two cups. It’s especially yummy with a glob of honey.

Decatur, GA