drank Organic Peach by Harney & Sons

Posting from Fresh To Order in midtown on my break. I plan on trying all of these eventually.

Much like the coconut green I tried previously, it’s very lightly sweetened, which is something I like. I can’t stand overly sweet bottled teas, like Arizona’s, for example. The peach flavor is great. It’s strong and realistic, and stands out the most. It isn’t tart at all, though it is a bit astringent. The black tea they used is pretty standard, and just bitter enough for you to tell it’s there. I can’t really detect any complex flavors in it because of the peach. But this is good, especially during this heat wave. I would get it again if given the chance.

momo

Ooh, after their Black Currant one I had last week, it’s good to know other places around town that carry their bottled teas!

Tabby

Hmm, maybe I’ll try that one next!