drank Butter Truffles by The Tea Table

This tea is so weird. Not only are there whole pistachios in it, there’s also cumin spice (which is used in making tacos) and peppercorns. While it does have a sort of sugar-cookie-ish taste, it does also sort of taste like… butter. And spices. It’s not necessarily a bad thing. But at the same time, I think this will have to be an acquired taste.

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA