This was also pretty weird. I’m not sure how I feel about this brand now, but at the same time, these were just samples I got in a trade. Anyway, it tastes like cherry cobbler to me, and it has a sort of creamy quality, but I found it kinda bland. Maybe I’ll try it with 2 teaspoons and see what I think. I couldn’t really taste the butterscotch chips.

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA