drank Golden Yunnan by Rishi Tea

Made a pitcher of this as sweet tea tonight, which I admit, I do with black teas that don’t really impress me. I don’t mean to sound snooty, but I’ve had some really great yunnans lately, and they’ve kinda raised my standards. I wanted to love it, but it’s just a little boring and bland.

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA