drank Earl Grey Supreme by Harney & Sons

How did I get to the bottom of the tin so quickly?! I seriously tore through this stuff. There are two bags left for tomorrow. I have been on an Earl Grey binge, brewing a strong iced cup almost every morning for my commute/first shift. It’s been a ritual. And luckily I bought a little more EG from KeenTeaThyme on Teatra.de, so all is not lost. In the meantime, I can give the rest of my collection more attention.

Also, one of my coworkers said it smelled like Froot Loops. Just thought I’d throw that in there.

IllBeMother221B

I just got a tin of this in the mail yesterday and don’t want to open it because I know I will go through it like crazy!! Oddly enough I thought it tasted like Fruity Pebbles when I first had it…interesting.

Comments

IllBeMother221B

Decatur, GA