drank Pumpkin Spice by Adagio Teas

I purchased this sample a while ago, back when I was in love with Starbucks’ pumpkin spice latte. I thought somehow they’d be similar. At first sniff of the leaves, I am not sure they’re even from the same planet. It smells strange and sweet… and not really like pumpkin or spices. Honestly, the aroma reminds me of cheap bubblegum, like the kind that comes in fat, pink cylinders.

I made it hot, because iced seemed even worse, and gave it some time to cool. The flavor isn’t terrible… it’s just not what I was hoping for. I guess it does taste a little pumpkiny, but it feels so fake. Maybe this could benefit from a splash of milk and a sprinkle of cinnamon. I’ll give it another try, but later, when I’m less turned off.

Decatur, GA