drank Paris by Harney & Sons

I found this tin in my cupboard and had forgotten all about it. It was a little puck of a container that Kaliskaa had given me a while ago at one of our conventions. I loved the idea of it after reading the descriptions, so I went for it.

It turns out, the idea seemed better than the execution. I can barely taste the bergamot at all, and the vanilla reminds me of artificial orange. Like a Dreamcicle. I’m also reminded of the Adagio Zodiac Series blend, Leo. I know this sounds like blasphemy to a lot of you, but I’m just not digging this one very much. I had wanted a real Earl Grey, and this is just not really one at all…

Or maybe my sample is stale?

Harney & Sons The Store

Harney & Sons’ Earl Grey Supreme should satisfy any yearning for “real Earl Grey” you might have.

Tabby

Yes! I think Earl Grey Supreme is my absolute favorite. I just finished off a tin and I miss it.

ashmanra

Earl Grey Supreme here, too! Although The Earl of Harlem is going to give EGS a run for his money!

Comments

Harney & Sons The Store

Tabby