drank Passion by Tazo

I feel like I’m never going to get through this box. What was I thinking when I bought this? I just do not like herbal blends anymore, especially hibiscus-heavy ones like this. Anyway, I made it iced and sweetened, and drank it when I first got up today.

Does anybody want the rest? It’s still good and I have 9 individually-wrapped bags left. You don’t even have to trade me anything. Just let me know and I’ll mail ’em in an envelope. I really hate to waste tea!

MoonShyne

Lol, you can send it to me! Like you, I also prefer the herbals and I’d be more apt to drink those then this. In fact if not for the sample pack I got I would never have bought this on my own..But I like this. The first sip ever I thought wtf uh oh..but I sweetened it and yum. I can’t wait to try it iced! If you still have this I’d be happy to send you a postage paid envelope :) Let me know , Jodie [email protected]

MoonShyne

ah jeez..just noticed this comment was 2 years ago lol..my guess is it’s long gone either way. ah well..newbie here ;)

Tabby

Hah, yes, I finally used it up! That was a very long time ago. No worries!

Comments

MoonShyne

Tabby

Hah, yes, I finally used it up! That was a very long time ago. No worries!

Decatur, GA