drank Earl Grey Lavender by Adagio Teas

This is my second time reviewing this tea, as it’s the second sample pouch I’ve gotten my hands on. However, this time it tastes different. The Earl Grey flavors are more muted, as with the lavender, though it’s still present. The vanilla/cream taste is much more pronounced, as is the tasty black tea. Plus, there’s something else in it that I don’t remember at all, and it reminds me of pancakes. It’s not a bad thing. In fact, I like it very much. It just makes me wonder.

Decatur, GA