So… My sample of this got contaminated by a minty tea it was shipped with. And to add insult to injury, I used too much water for the sample size.

This is me right now: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6q03rGnWq1qbob5to1_500.jpg

Next time I shop at Adagio, I’ll just get myself a tin.
No rating until I try it fresh and unadulterated.

Preparation
Boiling 5 min, 15 sec

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, EBM/synthpop/industrial geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

I prefer black teas, but I’m trying to broaden my horizons. My favorites tend to be yunnan tips, earl grey, chai, and pretty much any black tea from Fujian, China. My favorite add-ons are plum, cinnamon, coconut, apple, raspberry, bergamot, lychee, osmanthus, cucumber, sage, lavender, vanilla, and caramel.

I’m shy about green tea, curious about white, and learning to love oolong. I hate rooibos and anything with orchid, fennel, or jasmine.

I’m currently growing my own tea. I have a 3-year-old potted Camellia sinensis, and I plan on picking a tiny bit of new growth this spring for my first try at drying my own leaves.

Since joining, I’ve traded with: Kaliska, QueenOfTarts, LiberTEAS, JustJames, Spencer, Ninavampi, Jillian, Teafreak, KeenTeaThyme, and RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas.

Location

Decatur, GA

Website

http://www.facebook.com/profi...

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer