So… My sample of this got contaminated by a minty tea it was shipped with. And to add insult to injury, I used too much water for the sample size.

This is me right now:

Next time I shop at Adagio, I’ll just get myself a tin.
No rating until I try it fresh and unadulterated.

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA