Another tidbit that was included in the sampler from KeenTeaThyme. The dry bag smells very strongly of cinnamon. I am instantly reminded of winter and Christmas time with my grandparents, even though I’ve never had this tea.

The taste is very mild on the actual black tea aspect. It just tastes like straight up cinnamon and anise. My mouth literally tingles with the combination. It’s very flavorful and interesting, but not really what I’m into. Especially in the summer. But I can imagine this might be nice on a gray, icy day.

Decatur, GA