I got this in a trade with Spencer, as I just can’t get enough Earl Grey these days.

I have to say, this is the first EG I’ve ever gave a thumbs down. In his letter, Spencer mentioned that he didn’t care for it. I thought that surely, I’d like it anyway, but no. It’s like a cheap, sharp Ceylon with the stingiest brush of bergamot. I almost don’t taste it. I’ll finish the rest, but this is not a good first impression for this company.

Spencer

I like everything else that I have tried from Peet’s…except this tea.

Comments

Spencer

I like everything else that I have tried from Peet’s…except this tea.

Decatur, GA