drank Blueberry Rooibos by Rishi Tea

First of all, this tea smells amazing. When I opened the tin, the room instantly filled with a mouth-watering blueberry scent. But I’m just not a fan of rooibos. It has that odd rooibos aftertaste that I just can’t get used to. Aside from that, though, it’s a great tea. If you’re into flavored rooibos, I’d say to go for it. It brews up a nice shade of magenta.

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA