drank White Pear by Adagio Teas

This sounded so good when I ordered it. I’m crazy about anything pear, but this… it was a huge disappointment. Even when brewed with twice as much tea as recommended, it still barely has any flavor. And what flavor you do get tastes nothing like pears. The tea itself doesn’t even really smell like pears. When I drank my last cup, there was a kinda unpleasant aftertaste, but mostly I could only taste the sugar I put in it. :(

takgoti

I’ve been on the lookout for a good pear tea. Will not be trying this one!

Comments

takgoti

I’ve been on the lookout for a good pear tea. Will not be trying this one!

Decatur, GA