drank Pumpkin Spice by Adagio Teas

Alright, I’m willing to try this again as fall is approaching. It still smells like that bubblegum you used to get on Halloween from the old folks down the street.

I tried to dress it up a little with a splash of 2% milk and a dash of cinnamon on top. It’s certainly an improvement. The milk’s creaminess rounds it out, but it still doesn’t really taste like pumpkin to me. And there is still no spice at all, aside from the cinnamon that I added. How can you call something “spiced” when it’s plain? C’mon, Adagio, I trusted you!

KeenTeaThyme

You’re not alone – Adagio is no good at the spicy teas, unless it’s a custom blend.

LiberTEAS

Adagio really isn’t very good with any of the black teas, with the exception of the blends which some are really pretty good, some are not… and their master teas … the ones that I’ve tried from the masters selections are good. I’ve enjoyed a few of their other teas (green, white and Oolong) but are they better than other companies out there, no way. So many really great companies out there!

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

LiberTEAS