drank Apple by Origin Ceylon Tea

This… this is lame. I usually love apple tea. And I usually really like Ceylon. But this is a weak, bland, barely fruity mess with a hint of honey. Like something Celestial Seasonings would make. It also has a sort of indistinct herbal, chamomile-ish taste. It’s been a while since I really disliked a tea. But this does it. I’ll finish the cup, but never again.

But to be fair, I tried this at a friend’s house and it was not in a sealed container. It could just be really stale.

Decatur, GA