drank Constant Comment by Bigelow

So, I’m sick and staying with family/friends in Colorado. I was craving some comfort tea from the moment I woke up. Something with lavender. So my cold-medicine-addled self put on boots and wandered across the street to Wal-Mart, where I was sorely disappointed. They didn’t even have Tazo’s Earl Grey! That was my backup if I couldn’t find anything else with lavender in it.

I returned empty-handed, but was lucky enough to find this in the cupboard. This would do as comfort tea, I thought. And it was good. An old standby. Warm spices, a hint of orange peel, and a caffeinated black tea base. But I’m still craving lavender.

gmathis

No fun to feel cruddy when you’re away from all your comforts of home!

Bonnie

Where in Colorado? That’s where I live….rain is coming! Snow higher up! Hope you feel better. If I knew where you were at I might know a tea shop.

Azzrian

Bonnie if I ever come to Colorado I want to visit you! I have another friend there as well who has been wanting me to come up for a year now. I need to just make a plan and DO IT!

Tabby

@Bonnie – I’m near Denver! I think the area I’m in is counted as Littleton? It’s so beautiful up here. Every time I leave Atlanta for the west I want to never come home.

Shelyteadrinker79

Hope you feel better. I bought this tea today!

Comments

gmathis

No fun to feel cruddy when you’re away from all your comforts of home!

Bonnie

Azzrian

Tabby

Shelyteadrinker79

Hope you feel better. I bought this tea today!

Decatur, GA