I got my lavender tea after all! And I’ll have a picture up for it in a few days, when I get back home to my camera. Oddly, Wystone’s official site doesn’t list this anywhere but the cafe menu.

This is EXACTLY what I wanted. But I need to disclose that while I put two ounces of Lavender Grey in the package, I also added about half an ounce of straight lavender flowers. (The tea shop has a whole section of just dried fruit, herbs, flowers, etc. to add. Amazing!) So if any of you Steepsterites were to purchase this tea, it wouldn’t be as strongly lavender flavored as what I’m drinking right now.

But like I said, this is perfect. Strong but soothing lavender paired with clean, bright bergamot. All on a satisfying, malty black tea base. I am going to go through this so fast, I can tell. I love it.

KeenTeaThyme

That store sounds awesome!

Tabby

It was. I was really impressed! It was a little more pricey than some of the online shops I’m used to, but being able to walk in, sniff things, add my own flavors… it made it worth it.

Bonnie

Ah, that’s the place that cooks with tea. They make pancakes with rooibos too. Look at the website! The are in the 10 best places to eat in Denver and they are a tea place!

Tabby

I saw something about that while I was there. Seemed really cool! My friends and I were on our way to a sushi place, so we didn’t get any food there, but the menu looked great!

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

That store sounds awesome!

Bonnie