drank Citron Green by Adagio Teas

This tea tastes just like Froot Loops to me! Especially if you steep it for 4 minutes or more. It brews up yellowy green and smells like lemons. Really refreshing. I can’t wait to try it cold. I’ll probably be ordering more. However, I think you should go with two teaspoons instead of one per cup.

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA