drank Fujian Black Tea by Fujian Tea

Since I can’t really taste anything, I decided to at least make something warm and comforting. So, I put the tea bag into my mug, along with a little sweetener and a cinnamon stick. Strangely, I’ve never made tea with a cinnamon stick before. I poured boiling water over it all and let it steep. The result is very pleasant. I’m too sick to taste the black tea, but the cinnamon comes through and it’s nice. Reminds me of winter. I finally have a use for this bag of cinnamon sticks!!

350th tasting note!!

Azzrian

Congrats on the 350th! Hope you get better soon!

CupofTree

great idea with the cinnamon stick, I like that!

TeaBrat

Happy 350!

Bonnie

HOORAY FOR YOUR 350TH!!!!!

LiberTEAS

Yes, congrats on 350 tasting notes! I don’t know if you’re particularly fond of ginger, but, if you want to taste … I recommend ginger. I actually love this product when I’m sick: http://popus.com/ginger-green-tea-instant-ginger-honey-crystals/ (The ginger honey crystals) … I found it at Whole Foods a couple of years ago, and I like to keep it on hand for when I am feeling sick, I just add it to my basic black tea and then I can taste the warming ginger. It makes me feel much better … it’s a temporary feel good feeling, but, when I’m sick I’ll take even just a few moments of feeling good.

LiberTEAS

Oh… and I hope you feel better soon!

Tabby

I was just thinking about that, LiberTEAS! I meant to pick up a bit of ginger root from the grocery store. I would grate it and brew it with the tea. Now I might have to go out again, lol.

Tabby

CupofTree, it’s awesome, and re-usable. I’ve just left it in the mug today and it’s been just as strong with each cup.

CHAroma

Congratulations!!!

Comments

Azzrian

Congrats on the 350th! Hope you get better soon!

CupofTree

great idea with the cinnamon stick, I like that!

TeaBrat

Happy 350!

Bonnie

HOORAY FOR YOUR 350TH!!!!!

LiberTEAS

Oh… and I hope you feel better soon!

CHAroma